Just a heads up, New AMS Resin

Harold

Harold are you going to general release the bits for he ZM Spad?

I am putting together a few things in one set. It will be the gunsight, IP shroud, and joystick grip. I will send a few to Gordon next week.

Hi Harold,

Could you please give us more details about the F-4 intake ramp set, for instance photos and what does it correct? The only photo at the Sprue Brothers website is useless.

And please increase your production rate, I've been waiting for months for your B-25 correction set, it's always out of stock and when I get an e-mail from SB it's I am either sleeping or at work! :doh:

Thanks for your work,

Rui

To reply to your question:

- The prominent holes in the rear section have been filled.

- All the hinges have been corrected on the front section.Tamiya ones are too large, not correct and there are too few of them. If my memory,s right, there shall be 28 of them on each side.

- The panel lines have been added on the rear side

- The movable sections have been added up and down

- The walls in the upper and lower "holes" have been added

And some other details have been added here and there

HOWEVER, you should remove the cast spacers on the rear side of the front section as they've been tailored to the Revell fuselage, not the Tamiya one. Moreover, they are already part of the Tamiya fuselage part.

HTH

To reply to your question:

- The prominent holes in the rear section have been filled.

- All the hinges have been corrected on the front section.Tamiya ones are too large, not correct and there are too few of them. If my memory,s right, there shall be 28 of them on each side.

- The panel lines have been added on the rear side

- The movable sections have been added up and down

- The walls in the upper and lower "holes" have been added

And some other details have been added here and there

HOWEVER, you should remove the cast spacers on the rear side of the front section as they've been tailored to the Revell fuselage, not the Tamiya one. Moreover, they are already part of the Tamiya fuselage part.

HTH

Thanks for adding that Thierry

Hi Harold,

Could you please give us more details about the F-4 intake ramp set, for instance photos and what does it correct? The only photo at the Sprue Brothers website is useless.

And please increase your production rate, I've been waiting for months for your B-25 correction set, it's always out of stock and when I get an e-mail from SB it's I am either sleeping or at work! :doh:

Thanks for your work,

Rui

I had a minor accident over a month ago, I need to have knee surgery when I can get into the hospital. I have been using crutches or an old farts cane to get up and down the steps. So I am really slow these days. Plus meds for pain, not much fun. Having said that, I did send Gordon a bunch yesterday. He should have them posted by Monday. If you miss those, let me know, I will make a set for you.

Harold

Thanks Thierry and Harold for your answers.

I'll wait for the e-mail from SB, lets see if I can get your sets this time.

Speedy recovery for your knee, Harold.

Rui

Thanks Rui,

It is a bee-ahch getting old.

I still get things done, just takes more time is all.

Hi Harold,

This time it all went well, I ordered as soon as I received an e-mail from SB: yesterday one B-25 prop set and two F-4 vari ramp sets arrived to my doorstep without paying customs duty tax. :clap2:

Thanks for your work,

Rui

Hi Harold,

This time it all went well, I ordered as soon as I received an e-mail from SB: yesterday one B-25 prop set and two F-4 vari ramp sets arrived to my doorstep without paying customs duty tax. :clap2:

Thanks for your work,

Rui

Fantastic....Sprue works really hard to get goodies to you FAST.

Fantastic....Sprue works really hard to get goodies to you FAST.

That they do. Unfortunately, they're sold out of the Hard Wing set for the Revell F-4E kit already! :shrug: Any idea when these will be restocked?

Get well soon,

D