1:24 small upperwing bulges for G-10

ta152e

Hello!

New to this forum, but looking for advice. Are there any 1:24 small upperwing bulges for a G-10 available? Or does anyone have any 1:24 spares? Whilst I'm on, I take it that resin wheels are also available for this kit.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks.

David.

While I can't help you with your questions David, I'd like to welcome you aboard.

:post1:

Kev

That's very kind of you, thanks. I only have 2 1:32 kits (one of which is pending) and 1 1:24, so I'm looking at the forums to see what the flavour is. I'm interested in 109's used by non -Luftwaffe air forces. I quite fancy doing the 1:24 G-10 in Hungarian markings, and the 1:32 Bf109E in Romanian markings. Not sure about the 1:32 G-6, maybe Bulgarian?

David.

I only have 2 1:32 kits (one of which is pending) and 1 1:24, so I'm looking at the forums to see what the flavour is. I'm interested in 109's used by non -Luftwaffe air forces. I quite fancy doing the 1:24 G-10 in Hungarian markings, and the 1:32 Bf109E in Romanian markings. Not sure about the 1:32 G-6, maybe Bulgarian.

David,

Just in case you don't know already: Eagle Strike produces a 1/32-scale decal sheet that includes markings for a Bulgarian '109G-6:

Augsburg's Flyers, Part I; 1/32 scale; manufactured by Eagle Strike Productions [uSA] — product no. 32035; MEDIUM/MEDIA: decal; MARKINGS: Elias Khülein's Bf 109G-6 "White 7" of 4./JG 51, Yugoslavia, 1943; Walter Wolfram's Bf 109G-6 "White 7" of 5./JG 52, Russia, 1944; Bf 109G-6 "White 8" of the Bulgarian Air Force

... and Micro Scale/Super Scale produced another such such sheet, although it's now out of print, as far as I know:

Foreign Messerschmitts; 1/32 scale; manufactured by Micro Scale/Super Scale International [uSA] — product no. 32-034; MEDIUM/MEDIA: decal; MARKINGS: Bf 109G-5 “MT-422” [with sharkmouth and Allied national insignia] of HLeLv 31, Finnish Air Force; Bf 109G-6 “White 8” of 6th Fighter Regiment, Bulgarian Air Force; Bf 109G-6 “J-706” of Fliegerkompagnie 7, Swiss Air Force

Also, RB Productions (owned and operated by Radu Brinzan, who sometimes posts here) manufactures and sells several sheets of 1/32-scale Romanian national markings and, in particular, a 1/32 sheet for three Romanian '109 G-6s.

I could point you toward 1/32-scale decals for Italian '109 G-6s as well if those would be of interest.

Charles Metz