Trumpter A-10A

Texas

Thanks Guys....Trying to get all the doors sorted out at present.... I have some photo-etched, some scratch built, some kit supplies and one resin.....Sounds like a salad of sorts.....

Texas :speak_cool:

Nice work Texas.

Must be a good feeling to be in sight of the finishing line.

Matt

Thanks.....I am starting to get anxious to see this old bird finished...I just have to remind myself to take it one step at a time and not rush it....Heres a update...Got some paint on the gun-bay doors and now to assemble the photo-etched doors....

Paintcq-1.jpg

Paintcs-1.jpg

Stay Tuned

Texas :thumbsup:

Thanks Guys.....You can get the rivet decals from Archer, Spruebrothers and maybe some other hobby suppliers...I got mine from Archers and received very good service and fast shipping.....Here's a link...

http://www.archertransfers.com/

Here's the decals I used

http://www.archertransfers.com/AR88016.html

Hi Tex,

One sheet is enough for the beast?

Thanks

Hi Tex,

One sheet is enough for the beast?

Thanks

I ordered two sheets but only used one, but then I like to make sure I have plenty and they can always be used on another project....

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Harvey.....Got to put on some decals today......Wasn't very happy with the way they went on but maybe they will look better with a coat of clear...

Decalsag.jpg

Decalsaf.jpg

Decalsae.jpg

Decalsad.jpg

Decalsac.jpg

Decalsab.jpg

Decalsaa.jpg

Decalsa.jpg

Anyone won't to guess where the shark mouth decals came from when the Cutting Edge ones fell apart.,...

Stay Tuned

Texas

The photos I have posted have all been taken indoors with a flash I will try some photos outside later today if the weather corporates Harvey.......

Texas :clap2:

Here's some quick shots I was able to get out on the patio in sunlight....

Decalsal.jpg

Decalsak.jpg

Decalsaj.jpg

Decalsai.jpg

Decalsah.jpg

OK whats the verdict???????Do I throw it in the trash and wash my hands of it and start on the T-33 or what?????

Don't you dare throw it in the trash. I have too much viewing time wrapped up in this build. But the color does look differant...better. I dont know Texas, just something about the green in doors it just looked "OFF" to me. I hope I didn't get to you. Its an awsome build. I love it, have since you first started it....Harv :clap2:

Thanks Harvey and no you didn't get to me....The model will be finished and displayed....I do value your and everyone here on LSPs opinion and help it has helped me build better models.....

Texas

No, I see the tape. Its just with the flash, it just TOO green, know what I mean? Come on guys, anyone else care to chime in?...........Harv :clap2:

I finally reread your post and figured out that you meant the difference between indoors and outdoors.....I really thank once the decals are all on and I get it weathered you will notice a big difference in the green effect......You also need to keep in mint that it's suppose to blend into a green forest when viewed from above by another aircraft........I may need to continue to take photos outdoors to make it look right though....