Trumpter A-10A

Texas

Texas,

I haven't commented on this build before but I've been following your progress and it really is superb!

I admire the way you keep plugging away here on this group build almost on your own, hope you are not feeling lonely!

The rivets have come out really, really well.

Keep up the great work!

Phil :piliot:

Texas,

I haven't commented on this build before but I've been following your progress and it really is superb!

I admire the way you keep plugging away here on this group build almost on your own, hope you are not feeling lonely!

The rivets have come out really, really well.

Keep up the great work!

Phil :piliot:

I couldn't have said it any better myself. Almost word for word, I was just about to type the same thing!!! Though I'm sure my "building" technique for the English language would have had a lil' more color added... :thumbsup:

I love it....and them rivets, wow.

Peace,

Alfonso

very well done

where can i get these rivet decals?

Thanks Guys.....You can get the rivet decals from Archer, Spruebrothers and maybe some other hobby suppliers...I got mine from Archers and received very good service and fast shipping.....Here's a link...

http://www.archertransfers.com/

Here's the decals I used

http://www.archertransfers.com/AR88016.html

Texas :notworking:

So what you guys thank about the paint so far????? Do I have the colors blended to much or about right????? The book I am using said that the colors should overspray or blend about 6 to 8 inches and the old painter would like to know what you thank?????

Texas :)

Texas, so far, so good.About your paint....I think it depends how much you plan on weathering it.IMHO, I think if heavy weathering, its just about right. If less so I think going over the grey on the bottom and the bright green on top, in spots. A couple of areas look rather splotchy. But like I said..my opinion. I really like this build. Have from the start and will continue to watch.....Harv :)

Thanks Harvey.......I am still working on the paint to see if I can get a better even pattern....Will post more photos when I can...

Texas :)

• 3 weeks later...