Re-stock of AMS Resin

Harold

Harold

does this mean we don't order from you anymore? :unsure:

glen :piliot:

You can always get it from me. the only difference is that he will have the items listed in stock (or not) and will be sent right away. I don't stock anything. I have to cast them for you. So it might take a day or two longer before you get what you ordered.

I talked to Jack (the owner of MidTenn Hobbies) for some time yesterday. He is a good guy to work with. He is trying to help me market my stuff and still have time to work on new items. That is the goal behind my working with him as a distributor.

If I can have him actually deliver the resin sets for me, I will have more time to work on masters for the new stuff. At least that is the idea.

I have a LOT of projects that I want to tackle, (some are already in the works), but if I am casting on request and having to box and ship each piece, it takes a lot of time. If I do a bunch of sets in one large order for him, he then can send them out from his cybershop.

Don't worry my friends, I will always be available to you on LSP. You are the reason I can do what I do already! You are the inspiration and my main support.

Cheers,

Harold

• 3 weeks later...

I have a few new things at Jacks site.

You will find them in the red backgrounds.

I am casting some MB Mk 7 F-8 seats right now. plus some ESCAPAC 1C-3 Seat for Hasegawa A-4

I have the early Phantom seat set nearly done as well. One seat is finished, but I wanted to have the second one with a different belt layout.

Cheers,

Harold

http://store.midtennhobbies.com/shared/Sto...et=products.asp

Harold,

what is the difference between "early" and "late" MiG-17? Are the "late" the MiG-17F with afterburner and large airbrakes or is "late" the earmark for full radar and missile equipped MiGs?

Regards! - dutik