Eduard Bf-109 Question

DMunne

hi,

it's a nice kit but do pay attention - it is NOT shake 'n' bake!!

see link below to my build if you want some pointers / how not to bits etc!

N

Nick,

I saw your in progress build, what do you think made me buy the model. :thumbsup: Just FYI there is also a build article in the latest Tamiya Model Magazine.

Sincerely,

Crash

hi guys

@ Charles

sorry, not sure what happened with that link thingy!

should be corrected now, although it will go to the first page of the build - is that what people generally do?

let me know if i should change it...

@ Crash

thanks for the heads up re the Tamiya mag...

cheers,

Nick

Guest canuck63

Nick's build is beautiful,as are the builds of other members who have tackled Eduard's 190 Es.In my opinion this kit i'ts the #1 contender for the "Greatest Modeling Swindle/Lemon of the decade" crown,the other contenders being Eduard's 1/48 190s,Eduard's 1/48 110s....hats off to the ones who complete their builds, unlike the underwritten who has literally crushed in his hand a 1/48 Eduard 190 like an empty pack of cigarettes and successfully used parts from the kit to detail a few 1/48 Tamiya and Hasegawa 190s.In my very humble opinion Eduard should pay more attrention as far as the fitting is concerned and detailwise this kit isn't anything to write home about either,in spite of all the hullaballoo over it before its release!I've got nothing personal against Eduard,but I think that they should eat a little more humble pie and take care of all the fitting problems that come with each and every one of their releases which,if these are the standards they go by,will never compete in the same league as Tamiya,Hasegawa and the latest Trumpy kits!Again,I look with immense respect at the guys who finish their Eduard builds!

Cheers

Manny