Luftwaffe placards

JamesHatch

Hi all,

Still on the trail of sourcing small bits for my 190Dora, I've noticed some amazing Luftwaffe builds with some real nice placards attached to the airframe and undercarriage etc. Does anyone know where to get these for 1/32? Are they decal or etch? I'm in the UK too.

Cheers,

Jim

Does anyone do the same in decals.............I just find really small decals a lot easier to handle then really small PE plates.

The placards realy finish off larger scale models so I'm sure someone must make a large decal sheet of generic placards for RAF, USAF & Luftwaffe.

If they dont then I'm pretty sure theres a good market for this item.

archer fineline decals do generic placards in embossed decals (brass or ali. effect with black i seem to recall---as well as rivet and cowling fasteners etc. etc.---they are worth looking at if you won't be regularly looking at the placards with a magnifying glass. :ph34r:

dave.

There is a fellow Englishman living in Calgary, Alberta Canada named Mike Grant... he makes beautiful decals with all the placards you could ever want.... it is all I ever use.... give him a try: Mike Grant Decals

Cheers

Alan

Yup. Mike is one of the Good Guys.