Dragons Bf 110 piece by piece

Pitbiker

Bad surprise,

my Me 110 jacked up would like to shoot in weapons to this build and represent the gun carriage improved on an arming buck.

I had from sawed after that this one had to state this > makes 2 mm the cover sheet it is by 1 mm too narrow for gun carriages opening in the cubicle ground and once again 1 mm to far the right is?

How in the picture you see a reams heel remains visible.

My kick is logical the me opening designs also by 1 mm too narrowly to the cubicle ground.

post-1031-1228160506.jpg

post-1031-1228160610.jpg

Therefore for me the building plan grottos is bad.

This Bf 110 seems defence state to me be for E, the mg 15 reconciles parts for C 7 pigs for a C 2, C 4th also availably at the cast branch.

However, these are not named or excluded. Up till now I do not have be able to to organize part D 40.

Have because they are not listed in the building plan and I have discovered her only later I myself produced this one while D31 are the screws for the back waffelagerung. :angry:

Pitbiker

awsome building there :lol: looking forward to see it complete ( remember the text on the anteanna .. vorsicht nicht anfassen )

i have gotten that included in the Ju 88 kit..but its also present on a 110 anteanna..here is a picture of a original 110 antenna

a little dark picture..the anteanna itself is blackgreen with red writing

GF

post-5311-1228185110.jpg

On my own build, I was wondering if in fact there were some sort of armor plate behind the seat, but I never considered it would attach to the seat stanchions.. Good to know!

And stunning work on your '110 so far! Wonderful!

You work is really great.

The level of detail you are building in is going to create a superb model.

The very reason I build in this scale. If you have the patience and take your time the skies the limit.

Makes me want to pull out my 110 and get started.

Keep up the great work. Barry