What The Heck was I Thinking ?

Spads57

Hey there Greg,

love what you've been doing. Almost had a heart attack though with the donor kit. Was that a first release in a near pristine box? Couldn't help think it might have pulled good $ on Ebay for you. But hey, they are there to be built right. :party0023:

Your woodgrain looks very convincing.. nice one.

Will look forward to more.

Cheers Matty

Hey there Greg,

love what you've been doing. Almost had a heart attack though with the donor kit. Was that a first release in a near pristine box? Couldn't help think it might have pulled good $ on Ebay for you. But hey, they are there to be built right. :coolio:

Your woodgrain looks very convincing.. nice one.

Will look forward to more.

Cheers Matty

Aye, I thought the very same thing... that is/ was first edition boxing.. remember having that as a kid... and they go for big bucks now.

Cheers

Vaughn

• 5 weeks later...
HI Gregory it dose look good i like the cuped look of the wings very nice touch . Hows the lozenge working ?? i hope fine !

Doug B

Doug,

At present I'm still working on the interior details ,lots of tiny parts.As for the lozenge decals they've worked like a charm so far, although I've only applied them to the interior to date. I hope to seal the fuselege soon then I'll apply the rest of the decaling.

Regards,

Gregory Jouette

:blink:

Matty and Vaughn,

Thanks for your kind words thery're much appreciated. The donor kit is the 1965 edition of the tripe not the first issue as far as I know. I had three of these kits in the stash. One was used for this project because it wasn't sealed the other two are still in the original factory sealed boxes.

Regards,

Gregory Jouette

Matty and Vaughn,

Thanks for your kind words thery're much appreciated. The donor kit is the 1965 edition of the tripe not the first issue as far as I know. I had three of these kits in the stash. One was used for this project because it wasn't sealed the other two are still in the original factory sealed boxes.

Regards,

Gregory Jouette

Two ?!!..... sealed ?!!! why is there no encom for drooling ???? Great work and nothing like working on a relatively 'new mold' kit. As I remember it went together quite well and what you are doing is just amazing.

Waiting impatiently for an update :fight:

Vaughn