Hasegawa Me-262

Rato

A most enjoyable build to follow Rato. You always come up with the greatest innovative techniques for scrathcbuilidng. Thanks for sharing. I also noticed that you had initially asked me about the slats. Well you have to excuse me for not seeing your post. I had removed the slats from the wings by sanding/cutting off and made the replacements out of aluminium sheeting. It is easy to just shape the aluminium by using the same wing and then cutting to shape. If I had to do them again today, i woudl try to use beer can aluminium since it is thinner and better looking, scalewise than that I had used. hope this helps.

Rato, this is soooooo nice! I especially enjoy seeing all the raw, unpainted assemblies, so I can enjoy the multi-media aspect, the metal parts mixed with plastic and so forth. Looking very much forward to more. Like SpacedMarine said, I'll bookmark this one. Thanks for sharing!

Jimbo

Rato! Great stuff..... I remember when you first posted this work way backkk.... and I am happy that it is continuing! Great stuff... and thanks for the great building tips... I used the bezel tip to make my Spitfire instrument board... great idea! It is almost a shame to paint it really! Good work!

Cheers

Alan

• 4 weeks later...