"JURASSIC PLASTIC ROCKS ........BYE GEORGE

marauderdriver

great job on this classic kit!

You faced and overcame some challenges and the finished result looks great!

Thank You Shawn,

Advantage of building OOB.

I've built your Typhoon OOB also a few years ago!

I like the K.I.S.S. method, I'm lazy] 

:piliot:  :piliot:  :piliot: 

Cheers

jack

How did I miss this one??? :doh:

It is amazing how good these old kits can be made to look, even when built OOB.  That's some great work there.  I like the little hints and flecks of green here and there to indicate where the paint's been stripped off.  :goodjob:

Quite inspires me to get hold of one of these old kits to do a similar OOB build. 

Sweet! Very clean build of a neat old war bird.  :thumbsup:

Dan

Thank You Dan,  She was a lot of fun to build, especially since you don't see many built.   Love the Classic Plastic

That's a very nice result. Well done!

Cheers,

Peter

Thank You Peter, She was a pretty straightforward except a small warpage in the fuselage.

How did I miss this one??? :doh:

It is amazing how good these old kits can be made to look, even when built OOB.  That's some great work there.  I like the little hints and flecks of green here and there to indicate where the paint's been stripped off.  :goodjob:

Quite inspires me to get hold of one of these old kits to do a similar OOB build. 

Thank You Mike, Please get an inexpensive Revell Classic Plastic and build and paint it, without the urge to detail it.  Stay in the bounds of contest OOB.

Its fun and refreshing and a great pallet to try some different schemes.

I had to explain to the judge, why I didn't remove all of the green & gray paint.

TRY IT.....YOU'LL LIKE IT!! :evil_laugh:  :evil_laugh:

jack