How to navigate particular builds

Brock

I'm much interested in reading prior builds of wingnut wings builds preferably the Gotha UWD would someone give simple directions and or simple instructions on finding these if any builds? I haved tried search box but it locks me out and tells me to wait for another search as I'm new and haven't really found my way around Suite yet will someone please make suggestions? 

I also got three figures (CSM) for the float bomber they are wearing leather fight suits would they haved been black leather or brown leather or both? I found a gentleman on you tube but didn't run the cockpit cables underneath back to the rudders and to the flaps but the youtuber did not string out cable to the back I'm want to see if any of the master builders haved built this plane, please send me to where I may get this information if any, thank you Brock Beckstedt 

Edited by Brock
Miss letters in words as this smart phone is always leaving out letters or I incorrectly spell pardon me I will try to be better

Yeah Hi Brock  :hi: The search engine here is worthless. Google or some other search engine is your best bet.

You can find articles from here by putting LSP  in your search terms. Yootoob is another good place to look for kit

builds and reviews.  Have fun.