Breguet 14 A2 1:48 Fly

Kriss

Yesterday I received such a marvel from the company "Fly", so quickly took photos of what is inside the box. So it flies in for a quick test workshop. The "Fly" company has released the Breguat in three boxes, but I will try to write more about them later. My model will be in Polish painting.

RzgQaL0.jpg

kpsRL5f.jpg

w7NCrqS.jpg

riITEdg.jpg

Km3WuyP.jpg

53TipaG.jpg

And this is what it looks like ready with the decals for all three boxes.

fxLy3Oi.jpg

Thank you to the company 'Fly' for the model received for review.

Who else recalls the photo of the WNW workshop with one of the Datafiles open... showing the Breguet XIV? Sure wish they had made that one in 1/32, but this one has the decals I would have wanted. That Polish girl with the flowers looks like some great fuselage art, but so is the skeleton violinist. Crazy squadron emblems.

Tnarg

On 7/7/2023 at 8:23 PM, Tnarg said:

Who else recalls the photo of the WNW workshop with one of the Datafiles open... showing the Breguet XIV? Sure wish they had made that one in 1/32, but this one has the decals I would have wanted. That Polish girl with the flowers looks like some great fuselage art, but so is the skeleton violinist. Crazy squadron emblems.

Tnarg

Do you have a link to this WNW Breguet XIV workshop?

Can't recall the link to WNW, but they were showing off the creators of the kits and one guy happened to have the Breguet XIV Datafile open on his desk. That was too long ago, back when they were still designing and creating new kits.

Maybe Lukgraph will favor us with one of these in 1/32? They are quite prolific lately. Or maybe Fly could see fit to upscale this nice kit? I know I'd want at least a US and a Polish version and I wouldn't complain about missing detail that I can't see.

Tnarg

Thanks for the information, I am currently collecting materials for my model. But this will be a quick report on its construction. I would like to add something to it to make it look interesting. I'm thinking of opening up and showing the engine from one side, I only have one photograph and it doesn't show too much. If anyone has something or hints on where to find something, I would appreciate your help.