Hasegawa Stuka

Haggis

Haggis.... greetings mate! The G kit has the crap hanging off the bottom of the wing for the D model.... also the jerico sirens on the wheel struts.... and the cannon bulges for the leading edge..... closed and opened.... the bomb swing is missing underneath the fuselage and so is the big bomb! The D version can be made but you will need to scratch the bomb swing... and if you want outboard bomb holders... you will have to make these too.... not that big of a deal... but it will be the only way to go if Hasegawa doesn't come through with a D version..... but if they come out with the B version.... which the G kit is tooled to match up to... then you will have all the little parts to play with for a D.... :)

Cheers

Alan

And while their' at it.... they could do the F version of the Me too..... I just hope that the other versions of the Stuka in 1:32 won't end up having the same fate as the Me 109 F!

Hi

Jerry Rutman does a 'D' conversion for the old Revell 'B'. This includes the ETC 500 1XB wing hardpoints (which are not in the ' unused' components of the Has. G).

Jerry may sell the bits you need to make a 'D' from the 'G'.

HTH

Matt Low

Jamie

I did, but not until recently, used to live away from coast, but now I'm in Devon with Plymouth just down the road a few people have mentioned this. Is it just a sailor in general? Someone mentioned it was a trainee or inexperienced sailor??

Matt Low