F4U Corsair Gun Bays?

Aviacom

No. The only one I'm thinking of are the old Aires bays for the Trumpeter bits but they are the last ones I would recommend as it is close to impossible to use them (they are too deep dor the kits). Actually, the Tamiya kit parts are quite good and with some Eduard parts and copper wire you will get a good rendition. Any other solution will ask for taking the risk to damage the kit for an unpredictable result. Personally I would not go that way.

1 hour ago, thierry laurent said:

No. The only one I'm thinking of are the old Aires bays for the Trumpeter bits but they are the last ones I would recommend as it is close to impossible to use them (they are too deep dor the kits). Actually, the Tamiya kit parts are quite good and with some Eduard parts and copper wire you will get a good rendition. Any other solution will ask for taking the risk to damage the kit for an unpredictable result. Personally I would not go that way.

But Tamiya do not include the open gun bays as part of the kit.

Damn it!

My memory is becoming bad when I'm sick... I'm mixing everything! Actually, my comments related to the Aires LG bays!!! I did not use the Aires MG bays and cannot tell you how they can be used and if they can be used in the Tamiya kit. Sorry for the major confusion... :(

Here's how the MG Aires resin ones for the Trumpeter look like:

https://ipmsusa.org/reviews2/aircraft/details/aires_32/aires_32_f4u-gun-bay.htm