Cockpit photos needed for my KittyHawk Mirage 2000N

Hi guys 'n' gals,

My Mirage 2000D/N just arrived, which I'm planning to build as a Mirage 2000N. As is widely known, the cockpit in the kit provides for a Mirage 2000B. Can anyone point me to photos of not only the instrument panels, but also the the side consoles, sidewalls and the areas behind the ejection seats of the 2000N? For example the 2000D has some mesh around the thingies behind the rear ejection seat, whilst the 2000B hasn't. But how about the 2000N?...

Thanks in advance for your input!

Cheers,

Erik.

On 6/15/2021 at 4:34 PM, npb748r said:

Hi Erik,

I picked up the quinta studios 3D decals for an N last week to cover the kit details - lazy way out !! 

Thought you might find this helpful as well

I have bought the Quinta set for the 2000N too, out of curiosity for the product. I have to say the details look amazing. Although I'm a bit surprised about the color of the side consoles, sidewalls and IP: I've always thought the Mirage 2000D had a black cockpit but the Mirage 2000N still had a light gray cockpit?

IMG_2219-vi.jpg

20 hours ago, jenshb said:

As the 2000N is the nuclear delivery version, I'd assume the French would keep security rather tighter on this one than the B, C, D and -5...

I thought so too. And undoubtedly you wouldn't have gotten any chance to get near a loaded -2000N on QRA, the fact is that the -2000N preceded the Mirage 2000D and it was much less sophisticated than the -2000D, still having "steam gauges" and no MFD's, FLIR etc... I don't think the Armée de l' Air had any sensitive avionics or instruments to hide in the cockpit. Plus, the variant is withdrawn from service since 2018.