Getting replacement parts from Aires

AlbertD

I've asked them on July 11 for replacements of F-15 exhaust that were already broken in the original blister.

Received the parts on July 16 from Czech to Germany, great service. It was the second time they sent me parts

with no questions asked.

Lothar

Edited by Lothar

18 hours ago, Vandy 1 VX 4 said:

I received a package today from Aries on my replacement Ki-84 seat!!

Have not had a chance to look at the seat if it came in one piece though

6 hours ago, Lothar said:

I've asked them on July 11 for replacements of F-15 exhaust that were already broken in the original blister.

Received the parts on July 16 from Czech to Germany, great service. It was the second time they sent me parts

with no questions asked.

Lothar

5 hours ago, stusbke said:

I can vouch for them as well just like Lothar

great service replied quite fast and send parts with no extra costs and quite fast too..

Cheers

Frederick Jacobs

After at least 8 emails I have no parts or replies. I used the website contact and the email quoted above and was very polite each time. Right now I'm having a good time building the Ultracast cockpit.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Vandy 1 VX 4 said:

Some nice looking goodies. I would for sure pick up that turbo-supercharger kit if I had not glued mine in already. I'll get one for sure when I get the kit for my Aires cockpit. I think I'll slowly work on this cockpit while waiting for paint to dry and stuff. I can just set it aside for later. It will be good practice anyway. This was my first resin cockpit and my first shot at doing any real level of detail work.