Porsche tiger got stripes.

Hardcore

Got my decals for the build. It is peddinghaus late war markings in 1/48 Scale. 

IMG_20190328_202024035_zpsxhmhnhgx.jpg

The decals looks nice but are not contour cut. Something to keep in mind if you want to purchase from PH. 

I chose the sheet that gave me most crosses so that I have plenty of markings for my toon projects. Since they are something of what-if projects to begin with i don't bother much with getting markings right. ^^

Gloss varnish and all the setting solutions I got was used to make the decals  conform to the zimmerit. Hopefully it will look OK after the flat varnish I will apply later. 

IMG_20190328_212725376_zpshtbsngeq.jpg

I am still looking for a good wooden base to make a Diorama. The idea is to make something like that well known photo of tigers parked under trees in Normandy. 

In other news is my successful test of a plastic Primer for a slaver-1 i am working on. The plastic is not styrene but some pvc. (it is a toy)  The Primer is transparent but with some metallic in it to make it more visible. It stuck really hard to the plastic. (not shown) 

IMG_20190328_212701402_zpsxxks0yub.jpg

That's all for now. Thanks for looking!

• 3 months later...