Free eBook! Building the Revell X-Wing in 1/48 Scale

LSP_Kevin

On 10/3/2018 at 3:11 AM, LSP_Kevin said:

Awesome! Glad it appears to be working for every one now. I just need to work out how to generate this much interest in the paid books!

Kev

Everybody likes free.

2 hours ago, razbavitel151 said:

I'm already tired of looking for information today on how to create an e-book. I really want to read the advent of a new Build Article Series, but there is no such opportunity. Can you please help me install the e-book? I will be very grateful. 

Hello, and welcome to the forums! I'm afraid I don't understand your question completely. What is the problem, exactly? You can download the X-Wing eBook for free by clicking on the link below and the clicking on the "Download Now" button on the page:

https://www.klp.com.au/product/building-the-revell-x-wing-in-1-48-scale/

Kev

On 1/30/2021 at 7:03 PM, razbavitel151 said:

I'm already tired of looking for information today on how to create an e-book. I really want to read the advent of a new Build Article Series, but there is no such opportunity. Can you please help me install the e-book? I will be very grateful. 

I am also an avid reader and recently ran into the problem of creating an e-book. I have read many articles on creating e-books but have not found any helpful tips as either these tips cost money or they are ad integrations etc. But recently on this forum I saw advice on how to create an ebook in 4 steps. I decided to use this method, and it worked out for me. To begin with, I made myself a book, into which I could upload any book in PDF form, and I also downloaded fairy tales for my daughter, and it was absolutely free. So I advise those who do not have the book yet. I hope my advice will help you.

Edited by twix228