Mi-24P Hind Conversion 1/35 Trumpeter

Dukie99

Beautiful Job!!  :punk:  :thumbsup:

Gonna have to build me one someday!

Thank you Teresa. This is a great kit, the fit is generally very good and since this helo has been used in combat all over the world, there is some very cool schemes to be done.

Very nice work!

Kev

Thank you Kev

Dukie,

It is STUNNING ..

Love the  super detailed workmanship..

Quite like the rotor-blades too ..they are so Neat..

COOL :m0152: :m0152: :m0152:

Thank you Maru, the flare dispensers under the tail boom come from the exterior set of Eduard and the flare dispensers on the side are from Profimodeler, both are really nice. I added flexible 0.6mm tube to simulate the electrical connections to the flare dispensers.

Great work mate it looks reely good.

Someting about these attack helo's that look really sinister....

Top stuff.

Thank you.

Mission accomplished, I find interesting the conversion project, really attractive option, congratulations

Thank you, I recommend the Ruporator set, I don't think I would have dared converting it to a P without the set. I added a few scratch details on the gun like the welded link between the two flame suppressors.

Beautiful job!

I got a chuckle out of this- I have pretty much the same stuff ready to go for this project, except for the Ruporator conversion, which I didn't know about, but will save some time (nice tip- thanks!).  I might also mention that Profimodeler also has wheels, rotor hub and other detail bits for the Mi-17/24.

Well done Dukie!

Kai

Thank you Kai.

I did use the Profimodeler wheels (big deformation set, very good resin and photo etch) and also the flare dispenser set for the side of the hind (also very good detail there). I did not know about the rotor details but I have now bought a set for my Mi-17. David