Messerschmitt Me 109 G-10

Hello,

After the little accident with my Stuka project, i´m back in business. The tiny injury (please read topic "Today´s Error Report" in "Discussion - Forum") is much better now, and after two days watching at an empty workbench :( , i decided to do first one of my favorite planes, the Hasegawa Me 109, and then i hope i´m in the mood for the Stuka again. This time it´s a G-10, to complete my collection. There are four 109´s on my cupboard. F-2 ; G-4 ; G-6 and K-4, and they are waiting for another 109 :lol:

Pic 1/10:

Here i added some copperwires and a cockpit lamp. The light brown part is no resin, it´s a spare part from one of my Revell kit´s. They come in sandbrown colored plastic. The wires i fixed (every single wire) with Tamiya tape (God save that stuff!!). After all wires are added, i brushed over the tape with Revell "Universal Glue" to hold them in position for ever.

post-4-1112132223.jpg

Hey Jim,

that´s good!! :lol: There are never enough "Messerschnuts" :(

Be careful with the right fuselage halve. There is a little mistake from Hasegawa. The part wich is in front of the light brown part on the right Cockpit halve of my kit, there is a frame where you have to glue the part in, but it´s in the wrong direction, if you glue it like Hasegawa says, the instrument is watching to the ground and the pilot can´t read them. I removed that frame and glued the part in the correct position.

I bet that fuselage halves are more for the 109 K4, because there you have to remove the details on the sidewall.

Nevertheless, here we go.

Pic 5/10

The same with paint.

post-4-1112133266.jpg

And finally

Pic 10/10

The Instrument panel.

First airbrushed with RLM 66 (Interior color), then painted the instruments in black (Antrazith) by brush, and the last step, a white drybrush, 2 or 3 times, without any pressure.

I hope you like my work. Please feel free to critic or comment my work anyway. It´s not to late, the fuselage isn´t glued yet :lol:

Cheers

Chris

post-4-1112134518.jpg