Fisher F8F-8 (Single Seater)

A340 Pilot

Hi all!

I received this kit a short while ago. The instructions end with Page 11, followed by  an unnumbered page showing small views of all the available color scheme options.

However, there ar no detailed instructions for painting details and decal placement for any of the options. It appears that there must be a couple of pages from Page 12 and onwards that are missing. Is this correct? If so, could someone please scan the pages and e-mail them to me?

I've sent an e-mail to Paul, but no reply so far. Guess he's very busy for the time being.

TIA

Stein M. 

Guest Peterpools

Just give Paul a few days and he will respond. Paul has always been there for me when I needed help or had a problem.

Peter

I think Stein's fingers might have been slightly enlarged when typing up the thread...................

Weren't ALL F8F's single seats?

Yes all F8Fs were single searters. I think what Stein meant was the Fisher F9F.  As in the F9F single seater, and the F9F-6T "twogar" two holer.

grumman-tf9j.gif

Please correct me if im wrong. :D

Edited by Out2gtcha

If you don't hear from Paul by April, drop me a PM. I have both F9F kits so I could copy what you are missing, if you are missing anything. IIRC, there wasn't too much about the schemes or decal placement, but yes there is a bit. I think there was a separate insert? Anyway, again Paul will probably will take care of it, but if he doesn't because he is busy, drop me a line in April when I get back home.

Yes, F9F-8 it should be!

Paul has answered and tells me the F)F data is on an old computer that has given up the ghost. However, the F9F-5 had practically the same stenciling, and he has sent me those instruction pages. Great!

Stein M.