Mosquito Aftermarket?

bfwaechter

I picked up a Revell Germany rerelease of the old Revell 32nd DeHavilland Mosquito today at a local shop for only $22.  Upon opening the kit, I was impressed with the parts considering the age of the kit.  My question is, does anyone make any cockpit sets for this kit, or are they all out of business?  I seem to remember that Paragon Design made some wing tanks and a cockpit set, but finding these in this scale is probably next to impossible.  Since he does a lot of 1/32nd scale cockpits and kits, maybe I can talk Mike West of Lone Star Models into producing a new cockpit set for this rerelease.

Thanks,

Boyd Waechter

Katy, Texas

I just off loaded all my Paragon Mossie..

I don't think many people will bothering with kit much longer, as HK Models have a new Mosquito development. And there has been a leak that even Tamiya have a 32nd Mossie in the works.

... even Tamiya have a 32nd Mossie in the works ...

Dunno about the rumours, but it sounds like a blueprint for taking over the known universe to me!! lol

Tamiya quality on a twin engined (prop!! - settle down hair drier fans!!) 1/32 scale bird with that level of popularity?? - No brainer!

Rog :)

Wait 'till you see the HK kit...

lol you're hilarious ... :D :D

obviously YOU'VE seen it?

but I agree regardless - HK's standards of new tool, decent engineering, fit, finish and decent levels of detail make it a better OOB proposition than the old Revell pop, regardless of the 'newness' of the box.

+1 vote for waiting ...

Rog :)