The Sabre Slayer

Saso Knez

And here is the wing test fitted to the fuselage. Not many gaps left. I guess that the fuselage is ready for the wing. Now I have to work some more on the wings and then everything comes together. I didn't realise that the panel lines of the wing and the fuselage are aligned untill I put the wings and fuselage together. Brought a smile to my face.

post-4-1135196787.jpg

Guest LSP_Jay L
It just occured to me that half of you (out of those who care)

I do :blink:

nice work Saso! I imagine it was as much skill as luck that ensured the panel lines lined up, and I can only imagine your pleasure at that!

this is coming along really nicely mate.

Cheers,

Jay

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi,

I pm'ed Saso Knez via ARC a while ago but got no reply, hopefully all is well. His website mentioned that he had run out of good references and so he could not proceed for the time being. I reckon this is one of the top WIP threads around so hopefully he will be back soon :lol:

Paul

Saso, what a great surprise. It is so good to see you at the Gnat again. Man that is a lot of work you have put in since your last post. It is looking so good and on the way now that it has grown wings. Glad to see you modelling again Saso. What a great build.