Roden DH-2

Ted Barrett

Hi Guys,

After much pulling of what little hair I have left I think I may be able to post some pictures!

With help from Brian and Shawn, I now have instructions to work with. Yayyy!

Here goes!

This should be a shot of the interior, which I have scraped clean and just need to polish up a bit before painting and "rigging".

000_0110.jpg

Okay! Last picture, which includes the boxtop.

It's a good thing that I don't have any more pics at the moment.

I pressed the wrong button and lost my connection with photobucket for now, which on the computer I'm using will take a bit to get back up, with much clicking and clacking at me all the while!

000_0109.jpg

Oh well, I shall have a bite to each and see if I can't finish cleaning up the interior for paint.

Ted

Hi Will,

I'm probably not the best to offer up an opinion on the Roden kits as this is the first of theirs that I have actually worked on, although I have a number of them in my stash.

Their earlier releases seem to have somewhat better "finesse" to their parts while the later ones such as the DH 2 are a little "clunkier" (such as its propeller).

In any event, I think, like most kits, if you are willing to put some work into the Roden kits such as the DH 2, they can end up looking pretty convincing.

Ted