Ted Barrett

Roden DH-2

Hi Guys,

I'd like to join in with Roden's DH-2.

No pics as of yet as I have to recharge my camera (and remember my Photobucket password).

Ted

Cool!

I just finished a DH-2 up myself. If you have a chance, go grab BoBs Buckles DH-2 rigging guide from his site. Its got some great info on a good order to rig all that cabling.

Cheers and looking forward to some pics!

Guest Peterpools

A Roden entry .. nice to see some new action in the GB. Looking forward to following along

Good one! I did the Roden kit a few years ago...can be a challenge, but it builds up nicely!

Regards,

Tim W.

Hi Guys,

I've had an extra challenge added to building my DH-2.

When I opened the box to take a couple of pictures I found that I have misplace the instruction sheets1

We're renovating at the moment so finding the papers would be almost impossible as our house is in total disarray.

I have however downloaded a copy of the Wingnut DH-2 sheets.

That should let me get the bulk of the kit put together (maybe with a few extra details.

Talk to you soon,

Ted

OOOO! A challenge on top of a challenge! Sweet! You pull this off and you'll earn your Doctorate in WW1 building my man. I sold this kit a year or two ago because, frankly, it scared me. Glad to see someone has the bells to give it a go. It does build into a wonderful finished product. Will be watching this one for sure!

Cheers,

Jerry

Thanks Jerry,

I have to help our renovator move furniture this morning and then move dog crates (we have 6 dogs) to do clean up work, but will be posting a couple of pics either this afternoon or this evening.

I've just about got the release circles and molded internal rigging scraped away and then I can get on with setting up the interior.

Ted

Hi Phasephantomphixer,

I actually have made some progress on the kit which I will post pictures of later today.

I may have to suspend work on the kit though until I find my lost instructions sheets or acquire a copy of them.

I tried to do a comparison of parts between the Roden kit and a download of the Wingnut DH 2 instruction sheets, but unfortunately I just couldn't wrap my head around the "comparison process".

Talk to you soon,

Ted

I may have to suspend work on the kit though until I find my lost instructions sheets or acquire a copy of them.

Ask and ye shall receive -

1540_2_rod612_2.jpg

1540_2_rod612_3.jpg

1540_2_rod612_4.jpg

1540_2_rod612_5.jpg

1540_2_rod612_6.jpg

Edited by Out2gtcha