Sign in to follow this  
Saber

ZM Skyraider question....

Thinking about cranking off on this beauty....happened to think ahead & see how it would fit in which diplay case.....what are the dimensions, in INCHES...wingspan; length & tail heigth?

Many thanks,

Jim

Wings fully extended.....considered folding them for 'storage', but decided agsinst it...

Jim

Got it figured out....buddy of mine sent the metric/english conversion....it'll fit in either case....;)

Cheers,

Jim

Dam I just drove for two hours to Volk's USA to get the mesurements for you :frantic: At least I Picked up a J7W1 Shinden with goodies and The Skyraider Piolt. Also the next kit after the Owl UHU, may be a Raiden? I realy have to say the folks at Volks (Zoukei-Mura Super Wings) are great. Cheers

Guest Nigelr32

Dam I just drove for two hours to Volk's USA to get the mesurements for you :frantic: At least I Picked up a J7W1 Shinden with goodies and The Skyraider Piolt. Also the next kit after the Owl UHU, may be a Raiden? I realy have to say the folks at Volks (Zoukei-Mura Super Wings) are great. Cheers

Hey Vandy,

The Raiden was on display at Telford this year.

Happy New Year

Nige

Hi Nige I get so gidy with some inside Info for you guys, just to get shot down :( I am just trying to be the Cool new guy on the Block :shrug: . all Jokes aside Happy New Year

P.s. Has anyone posted that the Anime boxing of the J7W1 Shinden has the original markings in it :speak_cool: .

IIRC, yes, it comes with both.........Harv

with the skyraider you end up eating almost as much shelf room up in height with folded wings as you do with unfolded in width (could amost add another shelf with what it takes up)