Azur I-16 Super Mosca

GVINCENT

Hello,

I was curious to know if therer are Russian markings available for the Azur Super Mosca? I have the Spanish civil war (decal) version and would like to do a soviet version.

I could trade markings too if someone would care to. My kit came with decals and also the masks to do the Spanish ships.

Thanks!

Gary

Gary, I just took mine off the (stalled0 shelf. I had gotton some decals from larry hawkins a while ago, and added my left over Mig-3 decals for some options of soviet goodness. Do you have any cockpit detail stuff?

Hi Mike,

I am completing a trade for the I-16 decals. I don't have any cockpit detail sets for the kit. I didn't know there were any were available! I do have a Williams Bros. engine if you want that. I have to lok at it to see which one it is. It's yours if you want it though. Did you get my payment for the tony decals?

Gary

Gary,

I was able to gurgle up some (3) images of a cockpit for the I-16. I'll replicate some of the bits and wiring w/ plastic and wire; when the fuse is closed no one will see much in there at all.

In "modelling the VVS", I found a build article by Aleksander Sekularec, 12 pgs, with good detail of interior framing, and general build advice.

I have several W/B engines as well as some crappy copies, so I'm good there; thanks for the offer.

There is a Vector set with engine and cowl detail, but it is for the type 17, but you may want that anyway for the Soviet versions. Contact Resine did a cockpit for it as well, but by the time you buy all that, you are in it much more than the kit alone.

Tnarg