Spacewolf

spacewolf

Vuaghan

I love this..

The quirkiness of the build and the shape is just so lovely..

I think you have done a AWESOME job on it so far and looks a stunning build already,

Cannot wait for the end resuklt.

Thank you for the kind words. This project actually was started in 2005 but stalled in late 2006 and has been sitting in a box until May this year. As for waiting ?..no more ! The pics are going up shortly !

Cheers

Vaughn

Very nice work Vuaghan, just been catching up with your build, your scratch building is awesome.

One thing I need to do is make one of those vac formers and have a try at it.

Regards

Richard

Thanks much Richard ! Making the vac former is the hardest part, the rest is easy compaired ! I hope you do get into it and show us what you can do !

Cheers

Vaughn

Well guys (and any gals that might be lurking)...It's done ! :yahoo: Started in 2005, finished today. It's been quite a journey, I've learned a lot, gotten rather frustrated a time or two but it was all worth it. Thanks to all who commented, your encouragement and cheering me on, your posts help pull me through many times.

So, without further yada, yada, yada....Hans, R2 and I are proud to present....the SW-1900 Spacewolf.

DSCF9593.jpg

DSCF9607.jpg

DSCF9608.jpg

Vaughn, it's been a real pleasure watching this one come together. It's been an amazing ride, full of inspiration and learning for me, and the result is both unique and tremendous. The only question now is, what's next?

Kev

Thanks Kev, It's been great to have you along for the ride. Next up is another Viper MK II for the charity auction at the Halifax SI-FI convention coming up on Nov 11 weekend. My next major build will (I hope) be a Lippish P-13 A scratch build in 1/32.

Cheers

Vaughn