LSP_Keith!

LSP_Kevin

Well done that LSP team, Keith is a great choice :speak_cool:

And congratulations Keith, I couldn't think of a better person to represent us Kiwis, also it's about time there was some Kiwi influence on board to keep those Aussie dudes in line... :P

However, you realise that this will of course put paid to all that modeling you've been doing lately...

Keep the great work up guys, and Keith I hope it stops shaking for you all down there soon.

Rgds Brent

It's about time there was some Kiwi influence on board to keep those Aussie dudes in line... :P

Oath! Considering I am the first NZr on the staff, history is being made.

However, you realise that this will of course put paid to all that modeling you've been doing lately...

I haven't been doing a lot of ferkin modelling recently Brent... :angry2: (But not because of LSP.)

I hope it stops shaking for you all down there soon.

No Kidding! There have several decent shocks just today.

I had the misfortune of spending a night in the Cardiac ward last week (Atrial fibrillation, gave me a real fright) and the doctors say they have never seen so many heart complaints! There's a lot of people under a lot of stress.

However, we're still trucking along.

I had the misfortune of spending a night in the Cardiac ward last week (Atrial fibrillation, gave me a real fright) and the doctors say they have never seen so many heart complaints! There's a lot of people under a lot of stress.

However, we're still trucking along.

Whoa Dude, don't need any of this Cardiac stuff, take it easy and do what the medial people say - and you are right about the stress down there. CHC is home for me and Jeanette with most of our friends down there and two of our lads, all this shakin' business certainly has many of them right on the edge. Best wishes and good health Keith and not wanting to add to the your situation, I won't send my Lysander down for you to paint - I'll just have to dust the air gun and compressor off and dam well do it myself... :frantic:

Rgds B