LSP_Keith!

LSP_Kevin

Hey Keith!

very well done mate, congratulations for joining the staff :speak_cool: You must be proud.

Now that we do have the re animator as part of the team, maybe one could try bring the GB back to life :whistle:

Cheers,

Loic

Edited by Loic

Congratulations to you on your newly elevated position within LSP...That's the formal bit out of the way now, so, keep up the good work dude!:speak_cool:

Derek

Edited by Derek B

What a terrific welcome from my fellow members and staff.

Thank you all very much for your encouraging comments.

So I see a few questions and comments that I would like to reply too:

I’m very proud, Loic. I’m not really sure what Big Kev has in store for me but there are a few little things around the forum that could use a little love, Group Builds included.

Considering Large Scale Planes is the first Forum I ever joined, I can assure everyone that it will be a pleasure for me to pitch in wherever I can.

More hands make light work, Nick & Kevin. There certainly are more staff now than there were when we all first joined but it’s most likely just an indication of how busy (and popular) the site has become.

Another moderator? Looks like I’ll have to play nice. Congrats Keith.

You and me both :)

You can still make fun of my accent, Hubert. Just so long as you use small words so I can understand yeu… (Sacrebleu!)

As for having fun, Phil… been having fun for last five years, no point stopping now.

I’m not sure if I really need luck, Harv. As far as I can make out, the general LSP membership needs very little moderating which is one of the things that makes this site mighty.

I have no idea what sort of effect this is going to have on my build rate, Steve. Just so long as I can keep up with you mate

A worthy promotion, in my opinion! Given Keith's (relatively) quiet nature, many LSPers probably aren't aware that he has been contributing generously to this website as a co-administrator of our Kit Database for a long time now.

Charles Metz

Thanks Doc, it's nice to do something I enjoy.

Allok, signing off.