F/A18D Hornet

Monty Python

Mate of mine is toying with the idea of the Academy F/A18D Hornet but wants to know if the Avionix cockpit set is needed or is the kit offering up to the job? He'll get some aftermarket seats as he always does.

Cheers

Chris

If he is getting aftermarkets seats, steer him toward the offerings from Legend Productions. To be quite honest, the Avionix cockpit for the F/A-18D is not that much of an upgrade to what comes in the box.

Ask him what aircraft he's building (squadron / BuNo) as I probably have photos of it! Either of you can drop me an email at the address below:

orionmodels@aol.com

Dave

How do the CE NACES seats compare to the Legend seats, other than in availability, obviously?

The CE seats were the most accurate (still are technically). However, as they are no longer in production the 'crown' goes to Legend.

Ask him what aircraft he's building (squadron / BuNo) as I probably have photos of it! Either of you can drop me an email at the address below:

orionmodels@aol.com

Dave

Cheers for that Dave. I'll see him later this week and find out which one he's going to do.