f4u-4 corsair

gomer

Please take no offense, as none is intended, but it's pretty much impossible to form an opinion based on these pics. They're extremely dark and the details are impossible to see. Any chance of getting some in better light?

Other than the pic's being alittle dark.I would use a lighter back round and this might help u out for any other pic's u will be taking of u'er project.Anyone building models and etc. is a learning curve for u and anyone else.From what i see and it looks good as to the engine u have started.And with all the guys here who do the due.Learning anything and everything from them will be like graduating six grade and then some.

Even for myself as to building models for over 50 years.I'm still learning from the pro's here.U got a great start and let the glue flow through u'er veins and u'll feel the need for building and building for u'erself.Have fun with it.And go with the FLOW!Larry

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Gomer

Looks nice your Corsair :rolleyes: do you use the Kit Wheels or other ? The Kit Wheels are to small :rolleyes: , Hasegawa make this mistake in the 1:48 as well.

greetings Michael

doing oob as this is my 4th aircraft so i dont really purchase aftermarket parts yet but will before long thanks for looking.

building this as it was on the uss antietam cv 36 korean war.