Another A6M2b

Bozzaroo

Too busy and didn't even realise until it was too late that I didn't take any photos before it was all over ... well here it is my first build!!

post-4370-1236490926.jpg

This is the one I'm doing

Hope you like it .. also the answer to the top question if anyone missed it - Black 21 of VC-42 USS Bogue (CVE-9) spring 1994!!!???? Did they really stay in service that long :P :P :P

Hope you like it .. also the answer to the top question if anyone missed it - Black 21 of VC-42 USS Bogue (CVE-9) spring 1994!!!???? Did they really stay in service that long :P ;) :rolleyes:

Nice work on that Zero I must say. Youve got to give it to Tamiya, they sure make great products. I am afraid that they are getting behind in their ability to produce new models.

Oliver

Thanks guys!!

Yeah I agree the Tamiya kit is great, specially for a beginner as myself - infact I'm so worked up about it and all the things I think I can do better that I most probably will enter the A6M5 kit that is on the shelf for the new GB later on .. I still have a few things like filling/putty/sanding etc. on the list of learning how.

Yeah Kev it's the IKEA one - I have a smaller Tamiya one but it spinns like a hurricane as soon as I even think about turning the air brush on, that it makes my head hurt just looking at it :blink:

Public holiday - so I cleaned up the table and got stuck into another one :unsure: