Trumpeter A-7D, Updated 12/14/15, Seeking Your Opinion

Barry

I am new to the forum but to modeling. I have posted a couple of comments about the new F-8E kit. I thought I should share some photos of my work for your comments.

Main Gear, Doors and Linkage

post-4217-1227454609.jpg

Edited by Barry

I am new to the forum but to modeling. I have posted a couple of comments about the new F-8E kit. I thought I should share some photos of my work for your comments.

Main Gear, Doors and Linkage

post-4217-1227454721.jpg

Barry,

The gear wells look great, and this comes from someone that worked for years on the A7-D it looks to me as if you added all the tubing detail and the gear door connecting rods look well done for sure.

Cheers Murph...

Barry,

The gear wells look great, and this comes from someone that worked for years on the A7-D it looks to me as if you added all the tubing detail and the gear door connecting rods look well done for sure.

Cheers Murph...

Thanks Murph, I am a former SLUF Fixer from the 354th TFW at the "Beach".

love all the details Barry I'll have to start my a7 soon I worked the A7 with the 121TFW in Columbus Ohio now I'm working KC135R's

Cheers Murph...

I did my KC-135 time with 307th BW at U-Tapao Thailand.

I currently manage the Production Test operations department for the Gulfstream G550 and G450 at Savannah, GA.

Just can't get away from airplanes. Sometimes I think I must have 5606 flowing in my veins.

Regards, Barry