Anyone planning any AM parts for PCM's Spitfire

Brad-M

I was just wondering if anyone was planning to do any aftermarket stuff for the recent PCM Spitfire? 4 Spoke wheels, or older style elevators come to mind. I do have an old set of the elevators to use, but was thinking of doing a Mk VIII and Mk XVI which can be done with the Mk IXe boxing with a bit of changes here and there. The wheels would be a big plus though if a set of 4 spoke would be done. Some extended wing tips for the Mk VIII would be welcomed too.

I know that Radu worked on a new nose for a Mk XIV, was there a rudder too?

TIA

Brad

Hi Brad

Cammett ltd are producing a MK16 conversion which should be ready soon , I will post pictures when possible

regards Robin

Hi Robin,

Thanks for the reply, and I am looking forward to see this set. Will it have a set of 4 spoke wheels to go with it? Also, will it contain parts for underwing bomb racks, as the Mk XVI Spit had them. It's nice to see these conversions coming, we can get a Mk XVIe highback Spit with the current IXe kit, with the exception of the wheels and the bomb racks. The bomb racks wouldn't be hard to scratch build, but it would be nice to have resin parts for them. Hasegawa includes them with their Spitfire Mk IX kits in the "other" scale.

Cheers

Brad

Hi Brad

Cammett ltd are producing a MK16 conversion which should be ready soon , I will post pictures when possible

regards Robin