Ki 84 Frank Hasegawa

TKaner

wow! this technic gives really really good results. it is more controlled, than just chipping the paint with tape. and the chippings look beetter than with liquid maskings because their edges are more filligran.

i really like that technic. too bad that one needs a plotter to be able to do it.

cheers klaus

hi hans!

i think you have forgotten to remoove one paint chipping mask. right below the rearpart of the canopy on the left site. its the L-shaped one.

(die L-förmige adeckmaske, an der vorderkante des 2. panels unter dem hintteren haubenbereich auf der linken seite. gleich vor dem hoheitszeichen.)

cheers klaus

Hans, a very good idea for the chipping thing! What sort of cost to make some for use by others?? These could be used as a generic set for most JAF late war planes, and would be most convincing. Try a pic in black and white!

cheers, Mike in calif

Hello Mike,

thanks for the praise. I think it am heavily for all to be manufactured. Are few cost. Much work makes that draws. But who possesses diagram a program can itself also templates make. One needs foil and time.

Cheers Hans