Navy-collection part III....

instrument-panel......modified:

drilling holes into a piece of styrene and glueing it on a printed panel ( from one of my references), then the whole thing was glued on the sanded kit part. some washing will follow....

post-4-1117112865.jpg

djeez chris, how do you keep up with the pace, this "tempo" in building is fantastic....

but love the way you're dedicated.

happy modeling

Jack.

Ha Coolie.......colour?........what else than......dark-blue overall...with white markings! B)

and no template for the seat, just some marks on a piece of alu and bended together.

cheers mate

Chris

Hey Jack, no secrets bout this: we've had a katholic celebration day today ( so no work), summer has finally come with 30 degrees, kids are all in "hotel grandma", the missus is toasting her white legs in the summersun laugh.gif , so I'm sitting at my workbench at the big living-room window, having a drink every 30 minutes and doing the wildcat the whole day. God save those days! laugh.gif

cheers.......with a pinacolada on the workbench laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Some say they're old, some say they're bad! I love those old Revells anyway, and even if they dont have nice panellines like a new molded kit some parts of engineering with the molds were very well done! Here's the Wildcats landing gear: very good construction, not really too far away from the original, only modified with a few "nuts and bolts" here and there wink.gif

post-4-1117229642.jpg

Guest LSP_Jay L

:lol: "Hotel Grandma" I love it! I've got to get all of mine off there sometime soon ;)

Superb work so far Chris.

Cheers mate,

Jay

• 3 weeks later...

Hy mates, after a short break progress on the "little cat" goes on well so far. fuselage halfes are filled with interior and a bit of rudder-wiring. I'm desperately waiting for a "Engine&things" Wright Cyclone I ordered from Great models webstore so I cant mate the fuselage halfes untill all the stuff forewards the firewall is in position. Here's the portside fuselage with a test mount of the landing gear.

post-4-1118776754.jpg