Hawaiian Air Depot New Years Sale: 24% off your order!

Cause, ya know, it's 2024. It's also our Paper Anniversary and it's National Hobby Month. What better time for our first ever sale?

Visit Hawaiian Air Depot and use discount code HAD2024 at checkout. The sale starts today and continues through 11:59 PM Monday, January 15. Hawaiian Standard Time, of course.

Supports use this week and we'll do 25% next year. How's that for motivation to make it to 2050? Happy New Year everyone!

Edited by Hawaiian Air Depot
extend sale date

Order placed! And thank you. I don’t even have the Devastator kit but your set will come in handy when I do. Have you considered a similar set for the Dauntlesses at Midway?

Cheers,  Tom

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Uncarina said:

Order placed! And thank you. I don’t even have the Devastator kit but your set will come in handy when I do. Have you considered a similar set for the Dauntlesses at Midway?

Cheers,  Tom

Thank you, Tom! and yes, SBDs are a favorite, so they are in the queue. All these fantastic new (groan) 1/48 kits (the Miniart P-47, MF F4U, Arma Hurricane, etc.) have been distracting us lately, but we hope to release some 1/32 SBD masks in 2024. In fact, we plan the Dauntless to be out first 1/18 set, too.

Edited by Hawaiian Air Depot
fix typo

Just want to say that I purchased and used the camo B and marking sets for the Kotare Spitfire(before the sale). The sets are remarkably complete and fit really well.  They're a good value for the money for sure.  Order with confidence and put your cutting machine to work. 

Chris 

Edited by csavaglio

8 hours ago, csavaglio said:

Just want to say that I purchased and used the camo B and marking sets for the Kotare Spitfire(before the sale). The sets are remarkably complete and fit really well.  They're a good value for the money for sure.  Order with confidence and put your cutting machine to work. 

Chris 

Thanks, Chris! That's good to hear. We've been at it  for about a year now, so modelers are just getting around to using our first products.  We are looking for as much feedback like yours as we can get, make sure we are on the right track.