AAMs for British and Italian F-35s

What are the British and Italians carrying for A-A missiles on their F-35s?  For short range IR on the underwing rails, I’ve seen AIM-132 on British aircraft, but haven’t found pictures of Italian aircraft carrying anything except occasionally empty rails.  I think they use IRIS-T on their Typhoons, but haven’t seen it on a F-35.  For longer range, inside the weapon bay, I assume AIM-120 is a given, but I’ve seen references to them trying to integrate Meteor.  Anyone know if that’s completed, or still in progress?  TIA.

31 minutes ago, Dave Williams said:

What are the British and Italians carrying for A-A missiles on their F-35s?  For short range IR on the underwing rails, I’ve seen AIM-132 on British aircraft, but haven’t found pictures of Italian aircraft carrying anything except occasionally empty rails.  I think they use IRIS-T on their Typhoons, but haven’t seen it on a F-35.  For longer range, inside the weapon bay, I assume AIM-120 is a given, but I’ve seen references to them trying to integrate Meteor.  Anyone know if that’s completed, or still in progress?  TIA.

Last I heard Meteor integration was still a work in progress.   Not sure about the other question, I thought Italy was using AIM-9X's but not certain...     One of the best references I've seen for the F-35 (and F-22 and -16) is over on F-16.net - The ultimate F-16, F-35 and F-22 reference.  

Any questions on those jets can be found in their very comprehensive forums.