Ukraine Store handling ICM Models

ivanmoe

3 hours ago, dutik said:

What is this for a boardgame below the parcel?

It's a Cold War strategy game called Twilight Struggle. Card-driven, it's enormous fun, with lots of twists. That said, most newbs will have to play 4-5 times to get a handle on the cards, themselves. I've played much, much more, but certainly don't consider myself any manner of expert.

https://www.gmtgames.com/p-927-twilight-struggle-deluxe-edition-8th-printing.aspx

It has a single player mode - nice :speak_cool:

I love single player games. Hard to find another player when you need one, or even more if you need 3+ players. Single player games are always ready. I own D-day dice, Navajo wars (great game engine, runs without any electronics!!!), Nemo and a few minor ones. Also a Zombi tabletop game for single players. I will have a look at this and read the reviews. Maybe this fits my bill too. Thank you!

Regards

- dutik

On 11/26/2022 at 3:45 AM, ivanmoe said:

So, my model arrived, adorned with substantial quantities of Ukrainian stamps:

Package.jpg

And inside an ICM kit in more or less perfect condition:

Model.jpg

Admittedly, this was something of a sympathy purchase. And I'd NEVER advise anyone short on pocket change to order a kit from a warzone. However, it did serve my, perhaps, ham-handed desire to express a degree of solidarity with modelers eight time-zones distant. I'm gonna save the stamp sheets to display with the model.

Hope the war ends soon, for the sake of all involved.

If you buy for $150 or more-shipping is free+you have bonus points