kettenkrad not a ls plane but it is a ls support vehicle

dashotgun

it is a zm.  It is shame there are not more support vehicles in 1/32   I have some  21 century    vehicles  from a few years ago they are now rare and expensive.  I have a tamiya  jeep but 1/35  does seem small unless in perspective. I built this to pair with my now finished yellow three  me 262 but It will work with  any of  my german ac.  It was an easy build not pitfalls at all.  I  did some dramatic license with the painted on squadron emblem totenkopf, I am not sure the   luftwaffe was a bit tight about that or not I am guessing it depends on the commander and the time of  the war also.   this was a lot of fun to build was a good change of pace.  I tend to build in the winter and  towards the end of my career (retired general surgeon was to busy to   build and surprising to me at retirement I was busy with other things. All of sudden the desire to return hit me.  I finished the  me 262( probably on the bench  since 2015-16.  Going great guns nowp4113519490-6.jpg

p4113519489-6.jpg

p4113519487-6.jpgp4113519491-6.jpg

Edited by dashotgun

• dashotgun changed the title to kettenkrad not a ls plane but it is a ls support vehicle