Afghan Hind

Hey guys,

Out on patrol today and came across this gem...

Hindleftfront.jpg

It was sitting in an empty lot in the local village. I asked my LT if I could climb on it and get some good reference shots, but he said no, too dangerous.

Oh well, what can you do?

Cheers, Ian

Nice pic Matt...it would be great to see more general unclass stuff if you're allowed.

Who knows what nasty indigenous lifeform or imported bit of bric a brac might have been left there for curious hands to find. Like Piet said...good LT...nice LT. If the locals are climbing all over it then fine.

Curious what time of day it is Matt...it looks like a nice clear morning. Coming from a seriously snow deficient climate its hard to imagine how that blue sky but with snow underfoot.

Cool mate

Cheers Matt

PS An Int CPL I was friends with sent me a funny photo of himself posing ( he was still on ops). What the **** didn't realise was that in the background was the current disposition of En forces map in the background from the Int Cell room. :blink: :lol: :D Red marks all over, strenghts, orbats all in graphical forms...I just had a good sticky at what was going on and sent back the reply 'silly git...doosh! :P )