ZM TA152 and Kyushu J7W1 limited re-release

RadBaron

5 hours ago, Steve C said:

So the Ta 152 H-1 is out of stock already?

Must have been a VERY limited re-release.

Steve

Are you sure??  I've been checking the site since this topic began and added the plane to my wish list, so perhaps it's just not been updated yet.

Cheers,

Michael

Michael,

Yes, I'm sure.  I tried to buy one last night and there was the same note next to the quick view button that said orders couldn't be placed until 7/29 and then this morning at 6:30 that message was replaced by out of stock.  :shrug:

Steve

4 hours ago, Steve C said:

Michael,

Yes, I'm sure.  I tried to buy one last night and there was the same note next to the quick view button that said orders couldn't be placed until 7/29 and then this morning at 6:30 that message was replaced by out of stock.  :shrug:

Steve

Hi Steve,

I'm looking at the ZM site right now.  The H-1 is showing out of stock, the H-1 "Stratospheric Airflow" and the H-0 are showing as awaiting restock.  Not sure what's going on, but I've added my name to the email notification service.  Time will tell, I guess.

Cheers,

Michael

On the VolksUSA site where I order most ZM stuff they are saying the pre-order window for the H1 is from sept 19rh 2015 through October 19 2015. Have to assume the 2015 year is a typo on their part as all of the rest of the information is current as it talks about the re-release of the kit. I have emailed them with a question on this. 

Paul C 

Never did hear back. But now the H1 is totally off their site. Old page which I had book marked gives a 404 error so they took it down. I wonder if the H1 re stock was a bust. Shin den did happen. It still shows on VolksUSA main site but links not longer to the kit. 

Had sure hopped to see the H1 come back. 

did anyone get an order in? The window for me was never opened as as soon as I tried to order it in the 29th (first day of ordering) it was out of stock. 

Paul C

Again, looking at their site right now, the H-1 is out of stock, the H-1 "Stratospheric Airflow" (????) and the H-0 are shown as awaiting restock.  I'm guessing in these disease ridden times, said restock is taking longer than expected.  If the H-0 comes out again, I'll be all over it.

Cheers,

Michael