Crusher Joe Fighter I - Hasegawa 1/72

artoor_k

"Crusher Joe" is an older anime but in 2019 Hasegawa decided to make models of vehicles from this cult series.
I recently received one of them, a fighter named "Crusher Joe Fighter 1". the model is in 1/72 and can be folded without glue. It's a "shake the box and pull out model" kit. It has interchangeable elements, even after finishing you can replace the gear and display with closed or extended , open cockpit etc. The details are astonishing.
Painting as usual Mr. Hobby. Weathering is done with eye pencils and Ammo Mig. At the end of the build Microscale Kristal Kristal for light lenses and the satin cote from the same company.
Hope You'll like it :)

Lzokkgw.jpg?1
y4ghf2k.jpg?1
gRunVpt.jpg?1
DbNmoLe.jpg?1
n1lOCFD.jpg?1
sed0nnI.jpg?1
rjpkJ9o.jpg?1
yvbefsP.jpg?1

I hope Hasegawa release the Cordoba as well. That's the only ship I really like from that series. I built the old Takara one a few years ago but always wished it was  bigger. The biggest kit currently around is the Soy-ya resin garage kit but that's hideously and prohibitively expensive: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SOY-YA-CRUSHER-JOE-1-2400-CRUSHER-JOE-Cordoba-RESIN-KIT-EVENT-VER/283441095255?hash=item41fe67e257:g:FHwAAOSwYxtcfWSX

In saying that, I do like the angles on this ship. It's very agressive

Great job on this one Artoor

Edited by The Madhatter