Struggling to find info on MiG-29K

Aviacom

Hi Chaps,

Im struggling to find info on the MiG-29K within the Russian Navy.

Last night I was searching to find out exactly what colours I’d need for the scheme that I have attached a picture of. I spent all night searching but couldn’t find out what the paint colours are so I could cross them over to MRP Paints (My favourite brand to use!!).

Any Help Please?

https://www.google.com/search?q=mig-29k+navy+colour&client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiDoJLEq9HgAhXyURUIHRzYDsYQ_AUoAXoECAwQAQ&biw=1024&bih=666#imgrc=LI_hZDMFZBCb_M

You need to distinguish between the 25 year old prototype K and latterday version which has a Tomcat-type twin seat canopy hood regardless of whether the latter is a single seater with "colonel computer" in the back, or the same external arrangement with the two seats of the KUB.

Original was eggplant over light grey (I'll be using FAA Extra dark sea grey over RAF pale grey) and the production Russian jets are bluer underneath.

The Trumpeter K prototype kit is really excellent (I bought two), apart from the Mickey Mouse toy wingfold. But nobody's stepped in with replacements. There's an outside hope of Trumpeter producing the production K in 1/32 scale — we hope!

Tony