Trumpeter SBD-2 Midway Survivor, Call her done!

dora9

Guest Peterpools

Andre

Can't believe I missed your Dauntless crossing the finish line in the weeks I wasn't on LSP. Absolutely a gorgeous build and I feel as if I was a very small part in helping you getting the juices going. What a brilliant build and the finish is superb! My SBD is sitting next to the bench on her own work table and I'll be planning on finishing her later this summer.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Peter

Andre

Can't believe I missed your Dauntless crossing the finish line in the weeks I wasn't on LSP. Absolutely a gorgeous build and I feel as if I was a very small part in helping you getting the juices going. What a brilliant build and the finish is superb! My SBD is sitting next to the bench on her own work table and I'll be planning on finishing her later this summer.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Peter

Peter, if I remember, your SBD was coming out quite nicely! Now that you have all the time to finish it, you'll be able to modify the wheels, love the idea of taking the wheels from the Matchbox kit like John is doing.

Do you still plan to build it as an OOB?

Thanks for the push! I really apreciated it!

Cheers

Guest Peterpools

Andre

I'm looking to add a bit of AM now but since the SBD is almost ready for priming I'm pretty limited on what I can add at this stage of the game

Peter