1/32 Revell МиГ-29 Fulcrum, BN '89' Red, Polish Air Force

r0t0rdr1ver

unfortunately, thanx to fuckbucket all my pics of the mig 29 thread after page 19 are not visible anymore :angry2:

i do still have all of the pics on a CD (and lots of reference on the 29 as digital files too), so if you want i can send them to you via wetransfer.

let me know

I hear you... :BANGHEAD2:  I have to go through and 're-do' all my threads. Not happy. If you don't mind sharing Karl, it would be very useful.

EDIT: Your pics are still showing Karl, so I think I got what I need there for the cut etc.

Edited by r0t0rdr1ver

I erased the whole build, due the combination of PB and arrival of new TRPT. kit. I recall to cut where the slope part meets the vertical drop just below the canopy, the essential part was the length of the cut.

The engine work looks good Neven. Stay strong , I have a great shrink, just let me know once you get to the gear bays LOL

:)

Cheers

M.

2d0e85711d71a3922cb4b3ae81161f4a.jpg

I erased the whole build, due the combination of PB and arrival of new TRPT. kit. I recall to cut where the slope part meets the vertical drop just below the canopy, the essential part was the length of the cut.

The engine work looks good Neven. Stay strong , I have a great shrink, just let me know once you get to the gear bays LOL

:)

Cheers

M.

LOL!

so9ofkS.gif

Martin, I plan to graft in the Trumpeter gear bays from the Mig-29M, it's been done and doesn't seem overly complex....I hope.

What other fixes did you undertake Martin? I remember you modifying the vertical tails also? I wish I saved your photos and commentary from your build, it was very useful.

Edited by r0t0rdr1ver

Hold your horses, if you willing to sacrifice "M" , then use the whole underbody and graft the top fuselage on it. Much easier , then you just need to modified the wingtips, in matter of fact you wouldn't need Zacto set at all.

Hold your horses, if you willing to sacrifice "M" , then use the whole underbody and graft the top fuselage on it. Much easier , then you just need to modified the wingtips, in matter of fact you wouldn't need Zacto set at all.

There is quite a length difference between the two halves if I remember correctly....I'll need to double check....

i know the first part is still showing, but during the build i switched to fuckbucket

i still have the vac masters for the gearbay fairing i think, but the whole gearbay interior is scratchbuilt on my build

Yes, I noticed that later, what a shame. I still read through the whole thread again today.... I laughed, I cried...it moved me Karl. That build was truly an odyssey, and I didn't even get to see all the pictures!

Come to think of it: there is and old unfinished build by Alexander rogal on ARC who started to mate fuselage parts of the trumpy M to the Revell Kit. Check that out. He is the guy i got the resin front intake parts from

Yes, I saw Alexanders post, you referred to it in your build, so I checked it out. Lots of work to mate the two fuselage halves. I'll have to formulate a plan there and see what I can do with it.

unfortunately, thanx to fuckbucket all my pics of the mig 29 thread after page 19 are not visible anymore :angry2:

i do still have all of the pics on a CD (and lots of reference on the 29 as digital files too), so if you want i can send them to you via wetransfer.

let me know

Just reload them. It will take some time but it would be very appriciated by we all.