MkXIVc

LSP Dan

Oh Dan....that is sweeeeeeeet. Very nice job. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the Spitfire flight too. That's some list! ;)

Maybe some point down the track LSP should do a Spitfire round up? A collection of shots of 1/32 Spits! :rolleyes: Ahh, heaven?

PR

Dan,

Do you have a Warbirds Mk. XIV conversion? If so how does the nose profile look compared to the PPM? The reason that I ask is that the Warbirds nose looks a little shallow as it passes between the valve covers just behind the spinner. I have been trying to find a picture of the side of the Warbirds nose for a while, but no luck so far.

Here is a shot of a XIV about to take off. You can clearly see the cowling from the windscreen all the way to the spinner. The valve covers do not block this line. From the pictures I have seen of the Warbirds XIV nose the valve covers look like the might be a little too tall, but I can't tell for sure.

_spit14_sm-832_5.jpg

This is the best pic I have found of the nose of the Warbirds set.

wbdsa3214cb.jpg

Steve

Hej Dan.... that is some fine work there! I love it!! It seems we have a rash of Spitees on the site now!!

Can't wait to get my latest MDC order so I can finish off my Mk5b in Gleed's markings!

Cheers

and great work

Alan