New Decals - OH-6A Loach in the Vietnam War

ziggyfoos

Regarding T-28 sheets: not sure, I assume "soon". They're with Microscale, the Loach and A-4 sheets were at Cartograf and they had printed these really fast. I think it was less than 2 weeks turnaround. I usually estimate about a month from submission to receiving them back from either printer, sometimes they come in a little longer than that and some times a little sooner (or a lot sooner in the case of the Loach and A-4).

Just out of curiosity: why Microscale vs. Cartograf? I like them both, just curious.

Just preference. I don't think there is any doubt that Cartograf are the best printers, but you also pay more and they have higher minimum quantities. Microscale has "standard" colors which run a little cheaper too if you can use them. I noticed the yellow opaqueness is different from the O-1 sheet by Microscale. In the case of the Loach sheets, since there were some really small yellow markings going over dark paint (OD) and being too fine to add white backing layers on many of the yellow, I wanted to make sure it would be a good solid yellow print layer.